I have patched the newest version of SWFObject (1.5) to include FlashFormFix 1.0.0. If you use this version in place of the standard SWFObject it will automatically apply SWFFormFix (bugfix for ExternalInterface() in a Form with IE) when you use it – this means all you have to do is replace your standard swfobject.js with the new swfobject_swfformfix.js and you’re done!

Here’s the optimized version:
http://devel.teratechnologies.net/swfformfix/swfobject_swfformfix.js
(to download it right click and “Save Link As” or something similar)

Here’s the human-readable version in case you want to see what I changed:
http://devel.teratechnologies.net/swfformfix/swfobject_swfformfix_source.js
(to download it right click and “Save Link As” or something similar)

« »