After many many hours hunched over my keyboard, I have finished a major revamp of the Tera-WURFL code. Here's what's new:
- Completely rewrote the error logging system and verified its operation after a bug was discovered (thanks Neil!)
- Added many features to the web administration console - seriously - check out the online demo!
- Changed default DATADIR to the included
- Completely rewrote the README file to include detailed installation instructions and other useful info
- Optimized the clean installation process - now Tera-WURFL has a brain!
- Included the current stable release of the
wurfl.xmlfile so you don’t need to download it
- Included database statistics, log file monitoring and global configuration in new web interface
- Changed default log level to
- Described in great detail the purpose of the different database tables
- If you are using Tera-WURFL 1.4.3 or earlier I would highly recommend that you upgrade to 1.4.4 due to some fairly significant bugs!